Anybody heard from Dnewton lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix
Originally Posted By: TheExpectorate
Originally Posted By: wemay
Originally Posted By: fonecord2
Dave's not here

That can be understood many different ways. Care to elaborate?

Quote:
He committed suicide

frown.gif

Man, Im so sorry to hear. Im saddened he could not overcome or conquered his demons.

Is that true that he committed suicide? If so, that makes me sick ... so sad when someone gets so low that they do that.
frown.gif

I agree. That's why I am so lucky. I tried it in a major way, and im still around to testify and like as if nothing happened. What I did would kill most people. Im a walking miracle.

I thought dnewton3 wrote the Blackstone Labs article on the front page. I have no idea about him, I hope he is alive and well and just chose never to return over the basal personality types like what drove Clevy away? (I still keep in touch with him, he told me the same hecklers that give me a hard time on here turned him off to this site completely) but yeah, sometimes I wonder.

And where is electrolover?

Dave's not here

Quote:
He committed suicide

frown.gif

Man, Im so sorry to hear. Im saddened he could not overcome or conquered his demons.

Is that true that he committed suicide? If so, that makes me sick ... so sad when someone gets so low that they do that.
frown.gif

I hope this isn't true.

Originally Posted By: HTSS_TR
Dave's not here

Quote:
He committed suicide

frown.gif

frown.gif

I hope this isn't true.

x2

Two things.

1. The person that apparently committed suicide is a guy named Shawn Capson. He was apparently well known as "mopar ecodiesel" on Youtube and elsewhere.

2. Bitog member dnewton3 has apparently not been here in awhile, but so far no one knows why.

Last edited:
and im still around to testify and like as if nothing happened.

Your shrink doesn't think so.

Originally Posted By: 02SE
Two things.

1. The person that apparently committed suicide is a guy named Shawn Capson. He was apparently well known as "mopar ecodiesel" on Youtube and elsewhere.

2. Bitog member dnewton3 has apparently not been here in awhile, but so far no one knows why.

Yeah, I went back and re-read - some confusion ... no evidence that dnewton3 has passed on. I sure hope not! Chime in dnewton3 !!

dwnewton3's last post was 04/20/16 05:44 PM. He's also a moderator on this site in case some don't know that.
http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/ubb/userposts/id/16959

Cheech and Chong man

LOL... YES!, I got it now. Sorry for appearing so serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back