2015 dodge journey crossroad

Status
Not open for further replies.
New to me. I hear about reliability issues and poor mileage for the 2.4. But I like it so far. Comfy and people seem to like it when I pull up. Any experiences here? Thanks.

Not great on gas, but while up north here in MI, I see a truckload of families driving Journies around here...

Bought ours in July of 2015. Rotors had to be turned the day after we drove it home and 27,000 miles later they are acting up again. Uconnect crashed during an update two months ago but I'm not bothered by that too much. The reoccurring rotor issue has me concerned.

That said, it hasn't been a bad ride. We have the awd v6 and the wife averages about 23mpg. It would be nice if the tank was bigger. Our plan is to keep this thing until it rolls over and dies so hopefully it has a lot of miles left in it.

Originally Posted By: gabriel9766
they look really nice. I like the 3.6 engine the 2.4 is not enough power for it.

I'm sure the pentastar has nice pickup in the journey since it's much smaller than my Caravan. I should take one out for a test drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back