Low cost sedan looks better than expensive one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of the two mid-size sedans 2017 Mazda 6 and 2016 Lexus ES350 the lower cost Mazda 6 looks much better all around. Also, Mazda 6 driver has much better outward view with lower hood and lower belt-line than Lexus ES350.

2017 Mazda 6, simple and elegant styling.

2017-Mazda-6-102-876x535.jpg

2017-Mazda-6-104-876x535.jpg

2016 Lexus ES350, purely-utterly junk.

2016LEC160001_1280_01.jpg

The rear is okay

04-2013-lexus-es-350-review.jpg

I must confess that 20+ years ago Lexus LS400 was the best car, mechanically and styling, in its class of sub $50k sedan. But lately all front ends and some rear ends are just junk.

Why do lexus grills look like corsets? Do fat american girls need them to fit in?

better scrape up a couple 2007 versions of ea. car w/200k and see what the Edmunds trade in is...
maybe you'll learn to like and understand Toyota a little more.

I agree the Mazda looks nicer but not sure id compare it to a Lexus... maybe a Camry. I think there are alot of ugly expensive vehicles..although ugly cars come in all shapes, sizes and prices.

Originally Posted By: Rolla07
I agree the Mazda looks nicer but not sure id compare it to a Lexus... maybe a Camry.

That lexus is a camry with gold letters for idiots with money to blow!

I think Mazda also has some of the best paint colors and their paint jobs/application are some of the best in the business. I'm always impressed with their paint.

Another ugly vehicle thread?

True fact is all cars are ugly. The only good looking "car":

8JNSSzW.jpg

OBS Ford bar none.

My wife and I considered the Mazda 6, and it's a very nice car, but after test drives and research, the Kia Optima SXL 2.0L Turbo won.

Toyota over the years has had good trade in value but thats because a lot of people still think they are still great cars but that thinking is getting old and people know it..
My neighbor has a brand new Lexus $60,000 she bought it 2 months ago today and she had two really good weeks with it but it is still in service but she gets a free loaner ..She said she should have listened to me but she insisted Lexus is a really reliable car. And it was for two weeks.Lets see how the new engine is..
It is going to qualify for lemon law very soon..
Toyota is not what it used to be thats for sure.

The Lexus is a much larger, faster and more luxurious car. The spindle grill isn't great but neither is the Mazda's outside of press photos.

Originally Posted By: Kibitoshin
Another ugly vehicle thread?

True fact is all cars are ugly. The only good looking "car":

8JNSSzW.jpg

OBS Ford bar none.

This post just proves "beauty is in the eye of the beholder"!

Originally Posted By: crazyoildude
My neighbor has a brand new Lexus $60,000...but she gets a free loaner.

No sense in trying to convince her it's not really "free." Unlike most styling threads, that's not subjective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back