DELO 5W40 Synthetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
A) oil companies make the big money from crude - that's why they are not doing well now - but the press mainly covers the times when they do make money, (and put some cash away for later)
B) frac work demands high HP - but sophisticated software/empirical data predicts the load and enough pumps/motors are sent to location to spread this load out and not overwork the valuable gear (truck drivers are not always so fortunate)
C) Delo has two main competitors - and smaller companies in that HD theater as well - that's what keeps them ALL working on a better mousetrap every day.

Originally Posted By: userfriendly
Well.... they have the Hunger Games, why not we hold the "Thin Oil Games"?

LOL

Last edited:
Been using Delo 5w40 in the Polaris, the old white van, my Saturd, Mom's Saturd, and the Bug. Seems to work great. The van now has 15w40; since it leaks, there's no reason to pay extra dough for the 5w40. The Bug will get 15w40 for the same reason next change.

I was thinking more along the lines of "Mad Max: Beyond Viscosity Range".

What better torture test of thin oils than super-hot post-apocalyptic Australia?

Death Valley
laugh.gif

Originally Posted By: DoubleWasp

I was thinking more along the lines of "Mad Max: Beyond Viscosity Range".

What better torture test of thin oils than super-hot post-apocalyptic Australia?

I would rather stare at a blank wall for hours pondering if I should have taken up a life of drugs and alcohol when I was 14 instead of trying the best I could to make something out of my self.

You mean you don't do that already ... I catch myself wandering there occasionally.

Think about the hook-ups I could have had, and the days at the clinics finding new "friends", and the whole lifestyle
laugh.gif

Originally Posted By: BrocLuno
You mean you don't do that already ... I catch myself wandering there occasionally.

Think about the hook-ups I could have had, and the days at the clinics finding new "friends", and the whole lifestyle
laugh.gif

X1

Yep I think about that occasionally and what I really missed out on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back