Squirrel chewed hole through motorhome fuel line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ended up taking it to my Dad's mechanic, who isn't afraid to fix things (he prefers working on older stuff and hot rods).

He just called me, and told me it was done, and the bill was $40.

Not sure what he did or how he fixed it, but knowing him... I'm sure it is a good fix.

I'm stuck at work until 5, and he closes at 5... so I called Dad and he's going to go fetch it.

Originally Posted By: Kruse
Originally Posted By: SatinSilver
I doubt it was a squirrel but could be wrong.

While it could be a rat, a pack rat or some other rodent, my brother-in-law had a row of Christmas lights completely demolished by squirrels.
The lights were the type that look like icicles and were hanging on his carport. He was watching them as they chewed them up.

Wife's uncle says every now and then a fried squirrel will fall out of the tree by their house, after trying to nibble on the power lines that pass by it.

if you think squirrels (tree rats)wont damage a vehicle you should have seen the damage they did to a van they colonized.
had to remove several active nests.a dozen adults and a ton of babies.filled several trashcans.lots of wiring and hoses eaten.they even chewed up the battery.
at that point there was nothing cute about them.ordinary vermin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back