grumpy cat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/protective-cat-launches-vicious-attack-on-group-133251037.html

tumblr_inline_oc3xctm67P1uodeuw_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_oc3xdsPDTi1uodeuw_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: 440Magnum
If the roles had been reversed, there would be outcries to have the dog euthanized.

I was thinking it!

Never seen such a poorly written article...sad really...

"Mr Thompson told the Vancouver Sun that the pet leapt to his defence when one of the animals dogs him."

Along with that..its pretty pathetic that 7 pitbulls are defeated by a housecat!!

I like both dogs and cats, but cats seem smarter sometimes!

Dogs get euthanized when they attack humans...funny not many cats attack humans...

Cats are very teritorial, but don't attack humans for entering their patch...it's only other cats they are concerned about. Dogs on the other hand....I've had cats that attacked dogs coming onto our property - cats are ambushers, when they do it to a dog, they are out of there!

When I was a little, our tabby got into it with the collie next door. Cat ripped the dog's nose open before she could get her licks in.

Originally Posted By: Silk
Cats are very teritorial, but don't attack humans for entering their patch...it's only other cats they are concerned about. Dogs on the other hand....I've had cats that attacked dogs coming onto our property - cats are ambushers, when they do it to a dog, they are out of there!

Yeah, I've got a grudging admiration for cats...their M.O. seems to be to take the bully on hard and early, and then call a truce.

Curly Bill (wifes cat at the time) met Bonnie Jean Mirlu (husky cross Samoyed puppy), swiped here across the eye (vet bills for that), and were sleep together mates after that.

Have seen cats climb on tables and garage roofs to jump down on dogs to get that first hit in.

Dogs square off and size each other up before duking it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back