Got my car back from repairs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I got my car back today after repairs from a lovely tree incident. Tree laying in the road with an elevated large branch hit the right side of my car taking out the right from headlight, right from quarter panel dented, ,mirror severely damaged, dented right rear quarter panel. Really cannot catch too much of a break lately with my cars.... Ohh when i saw the tree there was four cars coming the other way on a 2 lane road on Rte 5. In addition to this I have run up on many accidents since I've been working in healthcare. I have seen a dead young fella who barrel rolled his car and smashed his head on the pavement. So, don't ride with me unless you want to see some action!

I am very pleased with my car's repair. Hopefully this will be it for a long time.

Last edited:
Aww kitty cat
grin.gif

Yeah that's my Mattie girls... She loves my pillow with a soft towel placed over it.

Originally Posted By: SLCraig
Love the 3.5 Altima coupe.. Awesome styling.. Wanted one for a long time, they are so hard to find now V6 6 speed.

I didn't know you could get them in manual. That's cool. The 2 doors are cool to but I've only seen them in 4cyl. kinda strange I thought.

She's a lucky cat to have you take care of her and show her lots of attention. Around our house, each cat has the standard contract. Free room and board, medical, dental, poop boxes changed on a regular basis(I'm the Chief Cat Box Attendant),fresh linen and lots of TLC. Lots of cats over the last forty four years. You need to pay special attention when driving so that she doesn't become an orphan.

Nice looking car BBhero, I don't think we get them here. Not as a two door coupe anyway.

That looks like a 4th generation to me, and a clean-skin, without any Nissan badges on the front grill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back