Married women not wearing wedding ring

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife's ring causes irritation.... we think she's allergic to something in the metal. When the irritation gets bad enough, she stops wearing it, let's it clear up and then puts it back on. You'd think we would have had the diamond reset by now but we both stay busy and just haven't gotten around to it.

Why ask why?
Bud-Dry-Why-Ask-Why-Beer-Light-Neon-Dallas-Cowboys-Neon-Sign-Nbaa-Jersey-Beer-Pub.jpg

BC.

You're trying to understand female logic? You will find a pink unicorn first.

Originally Posted By: Mantooth
My wife's ring causes irritation.... we think she's allergic to something in the metal. When the irritation gets bad enough, she stops wearing it, let's it clear up and then puts it back on. You'd think we would have had the diamond reset by now but we both stay busy and just haven't gotten around to it.

I know a woman who, much to the dismay of her husband, had to have her stone taken out of her gold ring and set into a ring made of surgical steel for this very reason. Metal allergies.

Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
Why do some married women don't wear their wedding ring ?

I've noticed this lately and I wonder why some women do this...

1. Why are you looking at married women?

2. Why do you care?

3. What does "Why do some married women don't wear their wedding ring" actually mean? It's such poor grammar that it makes little sense-do and don't? Seriously?

I have been married for 43 years. I have a 39 year old daughter. Have not figured either of them out yet, so I sure can't help you with any questions on why they choose to do this or that. Any man that tells you different just might be pulling your leg.

Originally Posted By: JennyHemi
It's just such an odd question. How is anyone supposed to have the answer to this?

Seems like a normal question to me, but then again you guys have seen the questions I post. lol

Originally Posted By: HerrStig
"Married but looking"?
I hope my wife finds some one and leaves. ring or no ring!

Wife used to work as a prep chef in a kitchen....they weren't allowed to wear rings for many reasons.....most for their own safety. Never bothered me....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back