Lucas Fuel Treatment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never used it and am not in the market for it but I was on Amazon and looked at it when it popped up.
Why did they feel the need to have this made in China?

You maybe right. I think this Fuel treatment shares the same chemicals used in Chinese Apple Juice........

Originally Posted By: RF Overlord
Because China has much less regulation on the manufacture of hazardous chemicals?

If you zoom in on the label on the bottle also says "Made in the USA" so there's bit of a contradiction there to figure out before trying to reason out a hypothetical premise.

Good catch. I asked the ???

Originally Posted By: raytseng
If you zoom in on the label on the bottle also says "Made in the USA" so there's bit of a contradiction there to figure out before trying to reason out a hypothetical premise.

I'm thinking that and China maybe incorrect...

Originally Posted By: 440Magnum
You want your fuel to "shine?"

This stuff is not made in china - though it works like it was
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

It is the same price at Advance with a 20% off coupon. I use it every fill up. It has helped my Saturn with its smoking problem. When I put my pedal to the floor the person behind me does not get second hand smoke.
smile.gif
The down side is there are more mosquitoes.
grin.gif

Engine is more responsive which very important when merging into traffic during rush hour. I love this product.

They must sell a lot of those small bottles at $4. Seems like every store has them and when I fill up there are usually 1 or more in the trash can at the pump. It just adds to the price of a fill up, why is Lucas so popular?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back