CCW license

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOT MY CONCEALED CARRY PERMIT TODAY
So Trump said everyone should carry.
I went over to the local Gun Shop to get a small 9 mm handgun for home/personal protection.
When I was ready to pay for the pistol and ammo, the cashier said, "Strip down, facing me."
Making a mental note to complain to the NRA about the gun control wackos running amok, I did just as she had instructed. When the hysterical shrieking and alarms finally subsided, I found out she was referring to how I should place my credit card in the card reader!!!
As an intelligent senior citizen, I do not get flustered often. But this time, it took me a while to get my pants back on. I've been asked to shop elsewhere in the future. They need to make their instructions to seniors a little clearer.

I still don't think I looked that bad.
21.gif

Originally Posted By: Wolf359
For a second there I thought that was so this terminator scene doesn't happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdjdpoqITXk

x2

This is personally why I don't care for gun shows or (some) gun stores. They can carry, but you can't.. (Double standards.)

No I am not saying I should be able to keep my 9mm loaded while I am interested in trading/ selling at the local show, but if a weapon is loaded and holstered at all times unless the need arises, I don't see an issue. I feel very very venerable at shows so I no longer go.

Thankfully, where I am from, a "No Guns Allowed Sign" from the private sector has no weight whatsoever and long as they don't know. Even then, I consider them (gun shows) a hot spot for nuts so I pick my battles and stay away.

Last edited:
I had to think about what happened but now that I got it, I laughed out loud and its after midnight so I am sure our HOA VP will give me a weird look tomorrow. Thats okay as it will/was worth it.

Reminds me of the 80 year old lady who was stopped for a petty driving infraction by the sheriff. He gets out,walks slowly over and greets her. She proceeds to inform him that she has a license to carry. After, she informs him that she has one in the glove box. He thanks her and starts in on his do you know why you were stopped speech when she kindly interupts to let him know that she also has a .44Mag and a shotgun in the drunk. Worried for his own well being and concern over this ladys fear he asks what she is fearful of...Not a D#@? thing.
I think that it happened right off of I-70 here in Kansas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back