My car audio build thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Car audio build thread

I made a build thread for my 2015 Accord on another forum about my audio system that I have re built over the past week. Pretty neat and a ton work work was put into this. It turned out to be quite lenghty so that is why I just copied and paste the link instead of making an entire new thread in this forum.

Enjoy and BTW my name is Smug on the other forum so you can follow along.

Quality equipment and install.

Back in college, I was big into SPL. I did MECA and Dbdrag around the midwest. Set a few records state records and always placed at world finals. Our audio team was sponsored by Kicker and Kinetic Batteries.

With a single 15'in sub, 40 amps of fusing, stock battery (broke college kid) it would do 150.1 DB @ 40hz, sealed on the dash. It was loud and tore my car to pieces. I was more proud that it would do 147+ playing music.

Originally Posted By: dja4260
Quality equipment and install.

Back in college, I was big into SPL. I did MECA and Dbdrag around the midwest. Set a few records state records and always placed at world finals. Our audio team was sponsored by Kicker and Kinetic Batteries.

With a single 15'in sub, 40 amps of fusing, stock battery (broke college kid) it would do 150.1 DB @ 40hz, sealed on the dash. It was loud and tore my car to pieces. I was more proud that it would do 147+ playing music.

Sounds awesome! This is my first year competing in IASCA and so far it has been pretty sweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back