Napa Gold 1372, 4.5 Months, 8500KM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This came off the '12 Ram 1500 with a 5.7 Hemi. Yes I acknowledge that this is the wrong filter. But the only difference is that the bypass pressure is 6PSI higher compared to a NG 7899.

The oil I used was Chevron Supreme 5W-20. Put more Chevron Supreme back in with a M1-210 filter. Most likely I'll use that filter for 2 OCI. ~16000KM.

I forgot to take a picture of inside the can but there was nothing inside. I guess this truck is pretty clean.

ADBV definitely worked because when it wouldn't even move until I pushed it. If you look at the base plate where the ADBV sat there's no oil on it.

MkQZDnV.jpg

5aZ9fs4.jpg

Q5bqbSc.jpg

822CwFa.jpg

uF1Zpc5.jpg

Very nice! And this one is the FL820S equivalent and one of the more rare NG/Wix applications using dome bypass. It's been speculated that perhaps patent considerations to the MC oem may be a factor in that call. In any case this one looks excellent.

Thanks for pics.

I absolutely Love those big round oil holes in the center tube and there is lots of them.. Very Very Nice!
Thank you for the very nice cut and post

Originally Posted By: JeepWJ19
Looking spectacular as always!

Thanks for he C&P

Yes, very nice indeed ... Thank you for posting this.
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: crazyoildude
I absolutely Love those big round oil holes in the center tube and there is lots of them.. Very Very Nice!
Thank you for the very nice cut and post

I posted this one for you
grin.gif
I know you like centre tube shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back