Remanns Brand Remanufactured engines

Status
Not open for further replies.
professionally speaking your best bet would be to find a local machine shop that has a good reputation.. I don't know anything about them but if you have a problem with a local shop there is a better chance of them making it good.. At my engine shop (that is what i called it when i was young and it stuck) before i sold it we would prefer to rebuild and install everything in the shop although about 1/2 of the engines we did got sent out to local mechanics or sometimes far far away.

Originally Posted By: crazyoildude
professionally speaking your best bet would be to find a local machine shop that has a good reputation.. I don't know anything about them but if you have a problem with a local shop there is a better chance of them making it good.. At my engine shop (that is what i called it when i was young and it stuck) before i sold it we would prefer to rebuild and install everything in the shop although about 1/2 of the engines we did got sent out to local mechanics or sometimes far far away.
+1

Always better to have someone to hold accountable. Many smaller shops are more interested in their rep and will hustle to help you if something fails.

This company may be the best ever, but I've never heard of them...

I never heard of them but doesn't mean anything. What kind of vehicle is it? Sometimes a brand new crate engine is cheaper than a rebuilt one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back