How do you clean trunk area (not inside the trunk)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you clean the trunk area ( not inside carpet ) , i am talking about the left and right side, where water run down.... I lift my up today ( white car ) and its cake with black stuff, I seem cant get it off with simple tooth brush , look like it cake in there pretty good.

Once you get it clean put a coat of wax in there. Then every few carwashes just use a sponge and wipe it out and that will be easy to keep up on it.

Originally Posted By: Chris B.
Once you get it clean put a coat of wax in there. Then every few carwashes just use a sponge and wipe it out and that will be easy to keep up on it.

what kind of wax ?

Originally Posted By: MetalSlug
Originally Posted By: Chris B.

what kind of wax ?

When I wash my car the last thing I do before waxing is wipe the door sills/jambs and the area around the hood and trunk seals with waterless wash. I then apply some spray wax with a microfiber.

As far as cleaning it out now, use some diluted Simple Green as suggested. Keep it wet, let it soak for as long as possible, and then use a rag wrapped around your finger tips or a wheel brush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back