Why do people put trash in other peoples truck bed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: spasm3
Originally Posted By: dlayman

It all started when the "Bring it On" way of thinking took over.

I have no idea what that means.

A way of thinking that aggressiveness and belligerence is the correct way to behave and if someone else doesn't like it, so what. A "tough guy" mentality". If someone wants to do do something about it, well ,bring it on. I noticed it started in the wave of neo-nationalism that came onto play when USA launched the second year in Iraq. Whether there is cause and effect, I can't really say.

Umm, OK. So you've had this communication issue with others as well, with your daughter "all" the time. What would be the common denominator here? I'm not surprised you find many people (especially those you feel are beneath you economically) rude or narcissistic. Most people respond in a way similar to how you treat them.

I don't treat them any way. I'm talking about how they carry on generally speaking. When was the last time you saw someone who was obviously poor do something nice or polite? I gotta tell ya, it's been several decades since I've seen it...

A way of thinking that aggressiveness and belligerence is the correct way to behave and if someone else doesn't like it, so what. A "tough guy" mentality". If someone wants to do do something about it, well ,bring it on. I noticed it started in the wave of neo-nationalism that came onto play when USA launched the second year in Iraq. Whether there is cause and effect, I can't really say.

Are ""all" people like this? Lol!

Originally Posted By: grampi

Are ""all" people like this? Lol!

Of course not, and nothing I said implied that. That's a real reach, and this is getting old. Obviously, I'm speaking about the type of behavior that was the original issue in the thread. not an economic class or "all people"

Just an overall lack of respect for anything or anyone but themself, IMHO.

Yesterday at the train station, someone left their broken umbrella in a parking space. Really? All those garbage cans all over the place, and it's somehow the city's job to pick up your garbage? SMH.

Of course not, and nothing I said implied that. That's a real reach, and this is getting old. Obviously, I'm speaking about the type of behavior that was the original issue in the thread. not an economic class or "all people"

Well, when that type of behavior is expressed more with a specific economic class of people and someone points it out, that's called making an observation...don't know why you made such a big deal about it....

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: opus1

I agree. The bozo pick-up truck owner should not block the pedestrian sidewalk, when there's an opening either further-up the driveway, or at the curb in front of his house.

Same with the jerk that doesn't shovel his pedestrian walkway snow in the winter. He deserves to have my dog poop on his grass.
So that's how I get even with these knuckleheads.

If they can't park on it, why shovel it? Throwing dog poop is really classless and could escalate into felonious assault or death.

Originally Posted By: Triple_Se7en
Originally Posted By: opus1

I agree. The bozo pick-up truck owner should not block the pedestrian sidewalk, when there's an opening either further-up the driveway, or at the curb in front of his house.

Same with the jerk that doesn't shovel his pedestrian walkway snow in the winter. He deserves to have my dog poop on his grass.
So that's how I get even with these knuckleheads.

Just keep in mind that both of these things you are doing could get you in legal trouble, not to mention a fight. If you do this a few times, and especially if you follow the same route when walking your dog, the people you're getting even with are going to keep a watch out for you and if they happen to catch you on camera, you are going to have a problem. The guy blocking the sidewalk might get a parking ticket or such, but I think you'd be on the hook for trespass and possibly vandalism, and maybe creating a public health hazard, you definitely come out on the short end of the stick. Not shoveling the sidewalk will net the guy a fine, but you would also likely for not controlling your pet, or failure to clean up after it, and again maybe a tresspass. You do all of this because you have to walk a few steps out of your way when you're out for a walk anyway? If it meant you had to walk out onto a busy highway or something I could see your level of anger, but if its just a residential subdivision or such I think you're asking for trouble and are going to find it, one way or another. Definitely not how I would handle it. Not trying to be critical or attack you, just food for thought.

I put trash (dog poop bags) in people's truck beds when they block the pedestrian sidewalk with their pickup while I walk my dog in the neighborhood, instead of either moving further-up the driveway, or they fail to park on the street, right in-front of their home. So ignorant people like this bear my wrath.

I also ''purposely'' fail to pick-up my dog's poop on their residential grass when the home owner never shovels or sweeps-up piled snow during the winter. I had an incident the other day when a homeowner asked why I won't pick up the dog poop on his grass.
I told the owner I slipped and fell right in-front of his home last January, due to him not even owning (or displaying) a snow shovel on his property....... that's why! Another incident of ignorant home owners.

I have logged complaints to the local police department and they do absolutely nothing about unshoveled walkways or vehicles blocking pedestrian walkways. Buy hey, all my calls to the police station are at least recorded and I have kept a log on what day / what time I call the stations.

You are more white trash then the folks you upset with. How disgusting and vile to put deliberately put feces somewhere because you upset.

Originally Posted By: andrewg
I had a few friends that were dirt-poor, but they were clean, kind, and decent people.

Now days the dirt poor people are a narcissistic bunch...rude, inconsiderate, and even outright belligerent...they are nothing like the poor of the old days...I still remember when poor people would give you the shirt off their backs...now days they're just scum...

Now?

Poor?

Originally Posted By: madRiver
I put trash (dog poop bags) in people's truck beds when they block the pedestrian sidewalk with their pickup while I walk my dog in the neighborhood, instead of either moving further-up the driveway, or they fail to park on the street, right in-front of their home. So ignorant people like this bear my wrath.

I also ''purposely'' fail to pick-up my dog's poop on their residential grass when the home owner never shovels or sweeps-up piled snow during the winter. I had an incident the other day when a homeowner asked why I won't pick up the dog poop on his grass.
I told the owner I slipped and fell right in-front of his home last January, due to him not even owning (or displaying) a snow shovel on his property....... that's why! Another incident of ignorant home owners.

I have logged complaints to the local police department and they do absolutely nothing about unshoveled walkways or vehicles blocking pedestrian walkways. Buy hey, all my calls to the police station are at least recorded and I have kept a log on what day / what time I call the stations.

You are more white trash then the folks you upset with. How disgusting and vile to put deliberately put feces somewhere because you upset.

I guess it's better than pee in the cowl. http://bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2234502

Originally Posted By: madRiver

Yeah, strange behavior if he is upset.

Yep...basically it's the middle-class without proper upbringing. When I was a young fella, even the lower-class, poor people had better manners and upbringing than the middle-class do today. I had a few friends that were dirt-poor, but they were clean, kind, and decent people.

It's a different world today. We seem to care very little about being good to each other. We almost celebrate being a jerk as a badge of honor.

Sad times.

I don't know about middle class, but manners in general have gone downhill. I've held the door open for a lady, only to have her husband walk through first!
At ball games they have to announce for men to remove their hats for the National Anthem.

Men sit at tables eating with hats on! Even the older 50+ are doing that. The only ones in my book that have earned that right are the veterans, but they are usually the ones that take their hat off at the table.

A lot of men don't get up on a bus or subway and offer the seat to a lady.

I taught my son all these things, but manners are a dying habit.
Whats wrong with eating with a hat on?

I had a few friends that were dirt-poor, but they were clean, kind, and decent people.

Now days the dirt poor people are a narcissistic bunch...rude, inconsiderate, and even outright belligerent...they are nothing like the poor of the old days...I still remember when poor people would give you the shirt off their backs...now days they're just scum...

Rarely agree, but I agree there.

I had it done to me. I actually saw the guy do it from about 40 feet away. He didn't know I owned the truck. I took the bag out and laid it on his windshield while he was leaving. I indicated he should get out of his vehicle so I could talk to him. He drove away real fast, spilling the trash on the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back