Why do people put trash in other peoples truck bed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mommy and daddy were there to meet their every need when they were growing up and nothing was required of them except being little Jack and little Jill. The Sister of Charity on the other hand wouldn't tolerate that lack of responsibility for one second before being on a little miscreant like a "pit bull on a poodle."

Sorry to hear that OP

I recall an instance a few summers ago when a "lady" decided to "unload" in the box of a neighbor's truck.

I couldn't imagine the smell that would radiate in the summer heat. Then dealing with washing it out.
sick.gif

Originally Posted By: 2009Edge
The same reason the shopping carts are all over the parking lot and not in the cart "box".
It makes HD look like China Mart.

Exactly. I always put them back wherever I shop. Sometimes I have to go all the way back into the store.

It's just the decent thing to do.

Vagrants push carts for miles. Doesn't take much energy to park one in the cart return.

Last edited:
I return carts because it's what I'd like others to do--my vehicles are nothing special but I sure hate having them dinged by errant carts. Thus, I return mine to the return areas.

Although, when I worked in a grocery store, it was a bit of a break to wander around the parking lot to round up carts. Even in freezing cold weather it was nice to get outside. Not so much in pouring rain though.

Originally Posted By: cptbarkey
Houston is a trash down with trash people throwing trash in other peoples truck beds.

Pray tell, from what part of Texas do superior folks like yourself hail? I know lots of nice people from Houston (granted, most of them don't live in Houston anymore).

When I had a pickup I would sometimes come out to find trash in the bed. I don't get it. And you'll love this: one time I threw a pop can in back and someone came and yelled at me for it...and it's my truck!

Originally Posted By: danthaman1980
Originally Posted By: cptbarkey
Houston is a trash down with trash people throwing trash in other peoples truck beds.

Pray tell, from what part of Texas do superior folks like yourself hail? I know lots of nice people from Houston (granted, most of them don't live in Houston anymore).

If you could not guess its not Houston. I'm so glad they have the beltway so I can efficiently spit loogies out the window whenever I have to come close to that human landfill.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: grampi
Originally Posted By: andrewg
I had a few friends that were dirt-poor, but they were clean, kind, and decent people.

Now days the dirt poor people are a narcissistic bunch...rude, inconsiderate, and even outright belligerent...they are nothing like the poor of the old days...I still remember when poor people would give you the shirt off their backs...now days they're just scum...

That is a gross over-generalization and over-simplification. People that behave that way can be found in all economic classes as can people who behave in a polite, considerate and generous way. And many times people treat you how you treat them.

It seems to me that the larger and more complex the issue the more we stereotype and generalize, trying to force it into our realm of understanding and create an illusion that solutions are simple.

One thing I've noticed is that everytime I go into Houston I have some random person ask for something, money, food whatever and it's always when I'm getting into my truck. Actually today I had this girl come up to me and was going to ask me something. I heard this voice come out of nowhere from about 15ft behind me and I knew what it was, so I quickly hopped into my truck since I already had the door open and locked the door. I mean it was raining out and this girl and her bf I guess came out of nowhere. I guess they were going to ask for a ride, for all I know it was a setup. I just locked the doors and shook my head indicating no when she walked up and she gave me the finger and walked away. lol I mean my goodness. I'm surprised that happened because I'm usually pretty aware of my surroundings.

Originally Posted By: dlayman
I had a few friends that were dirt-poor, but they were clean, kind, and decent people.

Now days the dirt poor people are a narcissistic bunch...rude, inconsiderate, and even outright belligerent...they are nothing like the poor of the old days...I still remember when poor people would give you the shirt off their backs...now days they're just scum...

That is a gross over-generalization and over-simplification. People that behave that way can be found in all economic classes as can people who behave in a polite, considerate and generous way. And many times people treat you how you treat them.

Did I say ALL dirt-poor people are like that? I don't believe I did...but certainly many of them are...

I put trash (dog poop bags) in people's truck beds when they block the pedestrian sidewalk with their pickup while I walk my dog in the neighborhood, instead of either moving further-up the driveway, or they fail to park on the street, right in-front of their home. So ignorant people like this bear my wrath.

I also ''purposely'' fail to pick-up my dog's poop on their residential grass when the home owner never shovels or sweeps-up piled snow during the winter. I had an incident the other day when a homeowner asked why I won't pick up the dog poop on his grass.
I told the owner I slipped and fell right in-front of his home last January, due to him not even owning (or displaying) a snow shovel on his property....... that's why! Another incident of ignorant home owners.

I have logged complaints to the local police department and they do absolutely nothing about unshoveled walkways or vehicles blocking pedestrian walkways. Buy hey, all my calls to the police station are at least recorded and I have kept a log on what day / what time I call the stations.

Originally Posted By: dlayman

Did I say ALL dirt-poor people are like that? I don't believe I did...but certainly many of them are...

No, you said "THE", thus lumping them into one all-inclusive group that all behave the same way. The implication of your post was clear, changing it now to "many" after the fact doesn't fix it.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Triple_Se7en
I put trash (dog poop bags) in people's truck beds when they block the pedestrian sidewalk with their pickup while I walk my dog in the neighborhood, instead of either moving further-up the driveway, or they fail to park on the street, right in-front of their home. So ignorant people like this bear my wrath.

I also ''purposely'' fail to pick-up my dog's poop on their residential grass when the home owner never shovels or sweeps-up piled snow during the winter. I had an incident the other day when a homeowner asked why I won't pick up the dog poop on his grass.
I told the owner I slipped and fell right in-front of his home last January, due to him not even owning (or displaying) a snow shovel on his property....... that's why! Another incident of ignorant home owners.

I have logged complaints to the local police department and they do absolutely nothing about unshoveled walkways or vehicles blocking pedestrian walkways. Buy hey, all my calls to the police station are at least recorded and I have kept a log on what day / what time I call the stations.

What is your plan when you cross a real psychopath?

Originally Posted By: totegoat

I am interested too triple 7, keep talking.

Originally Posted By: totegoat

We'll be reading about a passive-aggressive dog owner that was killed by a psychopath, while said dog was pooping on said psychopaths lawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back