Best not drying grease

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi.

What grease you suggest for outdoor equipment or garden tools? I need a grease that doesn't dry and can withstand outdoors punishments. The grease will be used on snowblower, brush cutter, bush scissors, door hinge and etc. Also, the grease must be compatible with most of rubber and plastics.

Thx.

Compatible with rubber is a kink. If it's going to be used on rubber, then brake grease products would be something to look at. The moly grease that comes with Akebono brake pads, and is compatible with rubber is good stuff. I just can't remember who makes it.

Originally Posted By: Ramblejam
Please define "doesn't dry."

It means it doesn't cake nor dry out. In other words, it won't become like clay or like mud.

Last edited:
JD Polyurea, it only will cake up and turn into mud if you work in a dusty environment. I use it to grease my ball joints on my truck and the excess I never wipe off always looks fresh when I'm down there every 5-6000KM.

If rubber compatibility is important look at SuperLube and Triflow synthetic grease. Another option would be something like Motorcraft XG3A silicone grease or 3M silicone compound- but those won't be gc-lb compatible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back