Hearing Aides

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a hearing test, the VA fitted me with a brand of hearing aides called Pronak, so far they work great. The reviews on the net did not give glowing reviews, but for now, mine are doing well...It is nice to hear well again...If you all have any input on this brand, type your experience..mine is a model V90-10.

I know nothing about that brand, but this last spring the VA furnished me with a pr. of Starkey Z Series behind the ear. I love them. This is the 5th pr. I have gotten from the VA. Each one gets better, these are as close to normal hearing I have gotten. I get new aids every 4 to 5 years.

BTW, I looked yours up, they sure look the same.

Originally Posted By: jcwit
I know nothing about that brand, but this last spring the VA furnished me with a pr. of Starkey Z Series behind the ear. I love them. This is the 5th pr. I have gotten from the VA. Each one gets better, these are as close to normal hearing I have gotten. I get new aids every 4 to 5 years.

thanks for your input and your service....Me, USN, 66-70.

Originally Posted By: CourierDriver
Originally Posted By: jcwit

thanks for your input and your service....Me, USN, 66-70.

And back at you! Should have done that first, forgot. 65-74

Those years sure were fun if in public and in uniform.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back