2017 Fusion Hybrid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed- that nullifies the price comparisons between hybrid and standard cars.

Originally Posted By: SatinSilver
Autotrader, fill in the correct search parameters. About the same price as a regular SE.

I am seeing under 19k for that with an msrp of $27,360. Plus tax, title and license. Plus finder fee for me.
laugh.gif

Lots of "gotchas" you missed on the under $19k price. Leckner Price excludes title, tax, tags, registration, Ford freight and $799 dealer processing fee. Any dealer installed accessories are additional if applicable. Pricing includes all rebates per model (customer cash, bonus cash, FMCC captive cash, etc.) offered through Ford and Ford Motor Credit Company.

Absolutely- you won't qualify for all rebates and Ford Credit interest rate will be about double.
You have to weight the rebate vs the interest rate.

Originally Posted By: NothingNew
I am seeing under 19k for that with an msrp of $27,360. Plus tax, title and license. Plus finder fee for me.
laugh.gif

Lots of "gotchas" you missed on the under $19k price. Leckner Price excludes title, tax, tags, registration, Ford freight and $799 dealer processing fee. Any dealer installed accessories are additional if applicable. Pricing includes all rebates per model (customer cash, bonus cash, FMCC captive cash, etc.) offered through Ford and Ford Motor Credit Company.

I didn't miss anything and everything is negotiable. Just depends on the negotiator and who you happen to know at the dealership. Even friends/coworkers of people that work there.

laugh.gif

I didn't miss anything and everything is negotiable. Just depends on the negotiator and who you happen to know at the dealership. Even friends/coworkers of people that work there.

Well, in your original post you said plus tax, title and license - completely omitting freight and the dealer fee. If you can get the dealer to waive their $799 dealer fee, give you $875 freight for free, and give you all the rebates even those you don't qualify for (like $1000 Owner Loyalty Bonus Cash, $500 Competive Lease Conquest, $500 Military Appreciation Bonus Cash and $500 First Responder Bonus Cash etc.) then you've got some serious negotiation skills
43.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back