Pennzoil ultra 5w30 back in stock at Walmart.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to a local big Walmart Super center this afternoon, and no Ultra oil. Came home and tried to order it on the Walmart.com site and it says out of stock!

Signed up to be notified if/when it returns to stock. Will just have to wait and see.

Originally Posted By: ls973800
Went to a local big Walmart Super center this afternoon, and no Ultra oil. Came home and tried to order it on the Walmart.com site and it says out of stock!

Signed up to be notified if/when it returns to stock. Will just have to wait and see.

You're right. That didn't take very long at all!

Originally Posted By: ST2008
Nothing at Walmart.ca. Not fair
frown.gif

If you're not averse to an EcoBox, like I mentioned in another thread, NAPA Canada has them at a somewhat sensible price. It's not the best deal on oil you'll ever find, but it's Ultra, and far better than normal retail oil pricing up here.

You have to act fast, I ordered it yesterday morning and will have it Friday. Today they're out of stock on it.
Don't count on their email notifications. I subscribed with two different email addresses and never get a notification as to when it's in stock. The best bet is to check their site, or catch a thread like this one early which tipped me off.

Originally Posted By: Garak
Originally Posted By: ST2008
Nothing at Walmart.ca. Not fair
frown.gif

If you're not averse to an EcoBox, like I mentioned in another thread, NAPA Canada has them at a somewhat sensible price. It's not the best deal on oil you'll ever find, but it's Ultra, and far better than normal retail oil pricing up here.

Ecobox?

Originally Posted By: demarpaint

The best bet is to... catch a thread like this one early which tipped me off.

You're welcome!
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: richport29
Ecobox?

Yes, it's a 22.7 L container, basically a big box of oil (obviously with a bag inside) and a spout. I think it works out to something like $7 or $8 per litre if you buy Ultra that way from Napa. It's not great, but it's cheaper than regular retail price, quite obviously. And, if you want Ultra, that's just about the only way the pricing is palatable up here.

Originally Posted By: kohnen
Originally Posted By: demarpaint

The best bet is to... catch a thread like this one early which tipped me off.

You're welcome!
grin.gif

Oh yea a belated thanks.......
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: Garak
Originally Posted By: richport29
Ecobox?

Yes, it's a 22.7 L container, basically a big box of oil (obviously with a bag inside) and a spout. I think it works out to something like $7 or $8 per litre if you buy Ultra that way from Napa. It's not great, but it's cheaper than regular retail price, quite obviously. And, if you want Ultra, that's just about the only way the pricing is palatable up here.

Interesting, I'll look into this. Thanks for the tip
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: Gasbuggy
#blackjugsmatter
You are my hero for this, I haven't laughed that hard in so long. Funny thing is. You're right about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back