Guy drinks STP OIL TREATMENT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched 15 seconds. STP is probably a pretty tame substance when compared to other things he's ingested.

Last edited:
Certified nut job. I knew that in the first half second of the video. I think its total [censored] though. I bet its just maple syrup in the STP bottle.

Last edited:
mineral oil and alkylphenate sulfide, whatever that is.

first his bowels will explode, then some more googling might say if he gets cancer later in life.

Usually people like that take themselves out. Hopefully, they don't hurt anyone else in the process. I'd guess he's on a bunch of other harmful substances from the looks of it.

These are easy to fake. Yeah you saw him mess with the "seal" but the bottle leaves camera view a couple times between opening and consumption.

As we learned with the PZ miles fiasco you can also steam a cap so it's soft then put a pick under the safety ring and work it up over the threads.

I remember Andy Granatelli as a guest on the Tonight Show when Carson was the host. He had Carson try and hold I believe a screwdriver covered in STP between his fingers. He then ate some.

Oh so it's fake, i wouldn't be surprised if it was real though Shoenice has done some crazy [censored] he's chugged or eaten anything you can imagine there's even a Vice documentary on him

I only watched about 5 seconds of that before I turned it off in disgust. Who would actually watch that sort of garbage?

I bet you could drink Lucas Oil Stabilizer, It has no additives and probably wouldn't react with your body very much. It and everything else in you intestines would slide right on through.

Originally Posted By: Pop_Rivit
I only watched about 5 seconds of that before I turned it off in disgust. Who would actually watch that sort of garbage?

The whole idea of the video was explained in the title and yet you had to click on it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back