Best Concealed Holster

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tried a few. The crossbreed supertuck is pretty nice. I also have a Galco Kingtuk its not bad either. I think the alien gear cloak tuck 3.0 is probably the best overall though, because of quality, price, and how fast you get it. When i ordered a crossbreed it took weeks to get it. The alien gear stuff only takes a few days, and some models are in stock on amazon.

http://aliengearholsters.com/alien-gear-cloak-tuck-3-0-iwb-holster-inside-the-waistband.html

For my Walther PPS .40 cal I recently got a Clinger Atom tuckable IWB made of carbon fiber instead of Kydex. I like it except for the single belt clip needs to be just a little stouter. Awful flexy, wonder how long it will last. But it was only $25 shipped. I'm currently looking for an ankle holster as an add'l option.

Something made specifically for your gun, avoid the one size fits none junk. I have personally used Alien Gear and Foxx Holsters. My favorite so far is the Foxx. It has more cant adjustment, is costs less and I find it more comfortable for all day carry. The switchable shells of the Alien Gear is kind of a gimmick IMHO. A good holster should conform to the gun it carries, that isn't possible if you are switching shells and guns. I can't comment on other brands as I have not tried them.

Not an IWB but this one really sits very high. More comfortable than IWB. I can't deal with an IWB.
This one is for a G43

s-l500.jpg

I like this dealer on ebay:
http://www.ebay.com/usr/burch6790?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Last edited:
I will add a couple more brands to your list if you're not familiar. Hidden hybrid Holsters and white hat holsters are worth checking out.

I did extensive research years ago and my first iwb hybrid holster was the crossbreed supertuck. They are very high quality and the one I own must be about 6 years old and the kydex got a crack in it. I sent it back to crossbreed for repair and they sent me a brand new holster which was cool. Also repairs get first priority so I had it back in less than a week which is important for custom Holsters which sometimes take months to get.

The warranty is very important on these so choose carefully. I think my crossbreed with horse hide leather and combat cut was about $80, not something I'd want to buy twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back