FNX-9

Status
Not open for further replies.
A buddy at work has a FNX-9 he is looking to sell. Of course he claims it is barely used. It comes with all the stuff in the original case and 2 extra 15 round magazines. He is looking to get $350.00 for the package.

Your thoughts ?

Thanks...

That's a very good price for that gun which, by all accounts, is a very good gun. The FNX series doesn't fit my hand well, and I've never shot one, but they receive generally excellent reviews.

I have all three--9MM, .40, & .45. The FNX series are great weapons, but you need to be sure they fit your hand. The price he is asking is very reasonable.

He's begging me to take it. Dropped the price to $300 and will pay the transfer fees. I think that I'm a buyer. Apparently he needs the money for a new scope on his AR.

Thanks for the help.

Last edited:
Geez -- at that price, you have absolutely no risk. If you like it, you got a fantastic deal. If you don't like it, you could flip it and make $100 easy on it.

Originally Posted By: AMC
You're a fool if you don't take him up on that offer!
Maybe not. I already have three 9's that suit my needs. If I absolutely needed another one;fine..I'm in. Otherwise...meh...

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Milkman
A buddy at work has a FNX-9 he is looking to sell. Of course he claims it is barely used. It comes with all the stuff in the original case and 2 extra 15 round magazines. He is looking to get $350.00 for the package.

Your thoughts ?

Thanks...

FN makes awesome pistols ,350 is a deal too...grab it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back