Need quality gun that doesnt leak

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have this old grease gun I bought, 10 years ago. With mobil 1 red grease, using mabe 20 time max. Today I take it out to grease a none greaseable fitting ( Im using a grease needle adapter ). Anyway no matter how tight I tight the needle to, it keep leaking grease out , I turn the grease nose tight as I can and it still leaking grease out. I need a better grease gun, any idea ? thanks

So is it the gun, the female adapter end, or the male zerk that the needle is attached to that is the issue? Is the needle jammed with grease??

Originally Posted By: JHZR2
So is it the gun, the female adapter end, or the male zerk that the needle is attached to that is the issue? Is the needle jammed with grease??

hey JH, yes the grease came out where the zerk needle end is attached to. I think the brand of the grease gun is performing tool.

BTW JH, to be honest here, this is first time ever you rely without me feeling any attack from you, its been many years lol. I havent come back to the forum or dodge the forum cause of you for many years now. Its good that you being neutral with me, I am too old for any kind of drama, I just want happy and bring happy to other.

Last edited:
Mobil is known to leak in alot of grease guns. First off you should release the pressure on the gun then store the leaking side up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back