Pad Washer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone had any experience with the pad washers one can find at Auto Geek and Autopia?

I'm looking for something more constructive than "soak them in a bucket of water mixed with pad cleaner, then have at it with a pad cleaning brush."

Nirvana! A response!

I appreciate the info, Ryan, but I will forgo applying Power Lock to the tub of my front loading washer.

Based on a lack of response (and I'm not offended), I can only assume that the "detailers" on BITOG simply throw away their once used pads, never clean them and simply reuse them, or simply employ the "rinse it thoroughly, scrub it somewhat "half-fast," and hope for the best" method.

I'll order the pad washer from Autogeek and give it a whirl. I'll let you know if it's worth the $$$$, long-term, or suggest, instead, that you just just gather up your quarters and head to the commercial laundromat.

Last edited:
I pressure wash my pads on a couple of stacked grit guards in a bucket that has holes for the water to flow out of, been doing this for years and works great and is very cheap.

Last edited:
Hey there is an idea! I've never heard of a pad washer so I've just made my washing machine do the job. Hot cycle and only the pad and applicators. I clean the inside of the tub with some degreaser on a paper towel after the cycle is complete but that's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back