Are you a oil hoarder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon. So, my girlfriend is officially a oil hoarder. She saw a listing for 2 cases of VWB 5w30 SN for $20 each. Offered $20 for both and the man accepted. Pretty impressed and our "new to us 1999 Cavalier" back up driver will love it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that is awesome !
grin2.gif

Originally Posted By: FordCapriDriver
Sometimes i wonder, is there a single woman on bitog? Probably not

I think there are few.

My wife walked the dog in the neighbor every evening, few months ago someone moved away and they had some quarts and jugs on driveway, my wife asked "were they good(and new) and they gave away ?", they said yes so she carried home a jug of M1 5W30, I checked it was new. I drove there and picked up 2 jugs and 7 quarts.

My wife does know that free oil is good oil.

Last edited:
I think she's a keeper
wink.gif

Mine helped me replace the exhaust manifold of my diesel tonight, small hands are really helpful sometimes !

Popsy: yeah, my girlfriend isn't afraid to get dirty and has got her fair share of Knicks and cuts. Thank god for Nu Skin
smile.gif

Approximately 5% of all registered members are "oil hoarders". If you look at those with the most post counts-those are probably the biggest hoarders. In brief-there are very few hoarders out of the 50,000 plus members.

My oil stash is at Walmart.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: car51
Good afternoon. So, my girlfriend is officially a oil hoarder. She saw a listing for 2 cases of VWB 5w30 SN for $20 each. Offered $20 for both and the man accepted. Pretty impressed and our "new to us 1999 Cavalier" back up driver will love it.

Marry that girl...NOW!
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: crazyoildude
WOW where can i find a woman like that? The women around me think my oil is going to my brain...lol

My buddy came home the other day and caught his old lady bolting a bigger supercharger onto his 2008 GT500 for his birthday.

Guess she got through rebuilding the 289 in the 1968 and needed something to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back