Electric Pressure Washers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to buy an EPW for cleaning the patio, deck, garage floor, and sidewalk.

I was leaning toward the AR Blue Clean AR390SS or the Greenworks GPW1951.

I don't need the psi and gpm of a gas pressure washer.

Has anyone used either of the above or can suggest a better EPW?

Thanks.

Those should be fine for cleaning floors. I bought a comparable Karcher EPW 1500 PSI to wash 2nd story windows. Completely useless since it was a misty stream of water by the time it reached it. I would have been better off using one of those long telescoping wands that you see on the infomercials.

However right at the tip of the EPW with the lazer tip, you are getting that 1500 PSI and be VERY careful. It will cut.

I don't use mine often, but I did find it useful. It power washed the underneath of my car, removed stubborn dirt off my brick walls and car carpet. I had it nearly 4 years and I don't expect it to last long. Would I buy it again? No... I'd rather buy those long telescoping wands that can rifle that water at a fast enough speed.

I have a Greenworks 1600 PSI pressure washer. It's darn handy for smaller jobs. Not the most powerful thing in the world, but it makes up for that by being very easy to use.

The hose connection on the Greenworks leaks when attached to a hose. I got around it by attaching a quick-connect to the pressure washer, and then attaching the hose to that. No more leaks.

Have you used one of those "telescoping wands"? You'll get a good workout. Better eat your Wheaties before you do and you will sleep well that night!

I will throw out a third option (type)...something like this Ryobi. I have the 1,7000 PSI version of that pressure washer. I like it because it's not a tip-prone upright chassis like the ones you are looking at. I've used a few of them in the past and they never seem all that sturdy. I like the square footprint of the Ryobi.

My 1,700 PSI model just BARELY has enough force to turn one of the round surface cleaners. A 2,000 PSI unit should be able to do it easier, if you're considering such an attachment. From experience: they make cleaning horizontal surfaces a MUCH MUCH easier job.

Any recommendations on which of the round surface cleaners are worth considering?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back