Favorite Cheese?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've become quite fond of Boar's Head Swedish Fontina. It's delicious when wrapped around their prosciutto and some baby romaine lettuce. Also delicious on sandwiches. What's yours'?

I like most of Yancey's Fancy Flavored Cheeses plus most Swiss and Tillamook Extra Sharp Cheddar.

Salemville Blue Cheese some of the best expecially for the money. Should add it is some of the best in the world and the awards to back it up made a few miles from me along with many award winning cheese companies.

Last edited:
It depends if you're just eating it or trying to "pair it" with something like wine bibbers like to do.

If I'm eating it casually, I like any kind of pepper jack or smoked gouda. If it's more part of the meal or part of a special occasion spread, I like cheeses like Stilton or variations on blue cheese. Never been much for Camembert, Brie, or the soft and creamy cheeses.

No particular brand,but I love fresh parmesan,mozzarella,mild and sharp cheddar,provolone,swiss,romano.

Middlefield Swiss at $5.99 per lb. Not a fan of blue cheese, yuck! Unless it's super mild. With wings it's good but again, key word mild.

Comté, but not every Comté, it has to be at least 12 months old, and preferably from Jura.

I'm very very exigent/difficult on cheese, even if I live in the so called land of cheese and wine! There's simply some place in my country where cheese is not good, and unfortunately for me Brittany is one of these places, maybe the climate?

You have to go to the south and/or the mountains to find good cheese
smile.gif
Or Normandie for Camembert or Pont Leveque, but I prefer my cheese less stinky, lol

It's like asking for my favorite air.

It's easier to list not favorite cheeses: Velveeta and American singles.

Originally Posted By: Alfred_B
It's like asking for my favorite air.

It's easier to list not favorite cheeses: Velveeta and American singles.

Velveeta is cheese Jello.

GrtArtiste

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back