Drivers
1. Nico Rosberg, 153
2. Lewis Hamilton, 142
3. Kimi Raikkonen, 96
Constructors
1. Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team, 295
2. Scuderia Ferrari, 192
3. Red Bull Racing, 168

For more, including detailed track data and video check out my full post on TOV Motorsports

08_GreatBritain_E_300DPI-886x498.jpg

Originally Posted By: Bud_One
Wonder what shenanigans Hamilton and Rosberg get into on this track
grin.gif

I think Rosberg will be more careful. He needs to show he's an asset and not a liability during his contract negotiations. Silly move in Austria by him.

Originally Posted By: IndyIan
Originally Posted By: Bud_One
Wonder what shenanigans Hamilton and Rosberg get into on this track
grin.gif

I think Rosberg will be more careful. He needs to show he's an asset and not a liability during his contract negotiations. Silly move in Austria by him.

Although he appears to be maturing, i agree with you. A second place finish would have done wonders for him in Austria versus the DNF.

I love the new layout. I think I have the most laps on that circuit on GT6 than any other circuit except maybe Mount Panorama or Spa Francorchamps

Given equal equipment and reliability, Lewis is clearly a better driver (though he can run a little hot and cold) over Rosburg. Maybe a weekend in a Manor for Rosberg while Wehrlein takes a run in the Mercedes would do Rosburg good...after all Mercedes is in no danger of losing the constructor's championship.

Originally Posted By: BikeWhisperer
Given equal equipment and reliability, Lewis is clearly a better driver (though he can run a little hot and cold) over Rosburg. Maybe a weekend in a Manor for Rosberg while Wehrlein takes a run in the Mercedes would do Rosburg good...after all Mercedes is in no danger of losing the constructor's championship.

I kind of wonder if MB is considering getting a solid "number 2" driver so they don't have these problems. It worked pretty well for Ferrari during the Schumacher era. I don't think Lewis needs any extra motivation from having a nearly as fast teammate.

Toto should just let them race. But make it clear to them that after a given point, the crash damage will be deducted from their pay. Mercedes is in no danger of losing the Constructor's Championship unless the boys crash each other out of the next 5 races.

Love this idea Freakin Awesome I say!!!

Originally Posted By: Koz1

Love this idea Freakin Awesome I say!!!
01.gif

Originally Posted By: billt460
Originally Posted By: Whitewolf
So Lewis gets pole again.

Thanks. I just finishing recording it so I could watch it later this afternoon.

I'm so sorry, I wasn't thinking.

Given the inconsistency in the way that the rules have been enforced so far this weekend, who knows!

Last edited:
Think the team should have been penalized not Nico. He only responded to the words the team passed him...driver?...big company...driver?...big company? We know who wins that one. Same thing with penalizing the driver for engine and gearbox changes. Driver doesn't design or build the car Punish the team!

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: pscholte
Think the team should have been penalized not Nico. He only responded to the words the team passed him...driver?...big company...driver?...big company? We know who wins that one. Same thing with penalizing the driver for engine and gearbox changes. Driver doesn't design or build the car Punish the team!

It's a team sport. How do you punish the team without punishing the driver?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back