Get the legless guy a cup of tea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For whatever reason, I sit, and always have in the semi lotus...lotus is easy, can do it without using my hands to get my legs there (just not in steelcap boots), but semi lotus is the most comfortable, and I do literally sit like that nearly every moment that I'm sitting (bar driving of course).

Was at a power seminar some years ago, and the tables in the room were arranged in a big "U" shape, I was about mid-way along the left hand arm of the U, and there were people opposite.

Morning tea time, and I get up to get a cuppa.

A guy is walking along the table, carrying two cups of tea, sees me walking towards him, looks visibly shaken, and came close to dropping them.

I asked if he was OK, and he explained that he was in the middle of getting the legless guy across the room (me) a cuppa, and was shaken when he saw me walking toward him.

That's good.
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: crazyoildude
Did he get the tea the way you liked it?

Straight hot and black..if you give someone that, then milk, sugar, or lemon can be added.

Originally Posted By: Jetronic
No coffee?

Lots of us drink coffee, I had one on Sunday afternoon.

I don't work well when drinking coffee, while tea I can almost have coming out my ears with no issues...probably ODing on fluoride in the process, as it's quite high in that.

I always sit cross legged too, and can still do full lotus without using my hands. Cats love it, the perfect bed for them.

Originally Posted By: Silk
I always sit cross legged too, and can still do full lotus without using my hands. Cats love it, the perfect bed for them.

LOL, not just cats...

scan0001-2.jpg

that was 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back