Don't be blowing yourself up this holiday weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: CT8
I like the Darwin thing.

I agree, we have to stop trying to save dumb people from themselves, because these same dummies eventually affect the rest of us in serious ways.

Let the festivities begin! Be safe and be well.

I dont want to hear of anyone having fewer hands or feet or fingers this time July 5th.

34.gif

I clicked on this thinking it was going to be about terrorism.

A certain long holiday that involves fasting ends on the fifth.

My dad taught me safe explosive handling when I was a little kid. My dad was awesome!

Fireworks ... the tools for testing the intelligence of people.

Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix
+1
thankyou2.gif
thankyou2.gif
thankyou2.gif

I gave my kid the fire safety talk after getting caught watching another kid playing with fire and not saying anything... It involved gasoline, carb cleaner and that extra long lighter. 30 seconds she was telling me to stop, and in about 45 she was crying. Lesson learned: fire can kill you and dad is a .

And +1 on the darwintology, shorter lines for the fire works, unless you get stuck in line behind the guy trying to pull out a credit card with his ring and pinky finger.
lol.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately, every one of the injuries in that video will happen to someone this weekend.

"Evil will always triumph because good is dumb." - Dark Helmet

So what I've learned is don't let your mannequins play with fireworks.

After all, who puts a rocket on a string aimed right at your eyes?

Originally Posted By: turtlevette
My neighborhood descends into anarchy on the 3rd. Its downright scary. We have to stay home to watch the house and cars.

Same here. I worry about stuff landing on my roof and catching the house on fire. It gets crazy in my neck of the woods.

Similar here. The little stuff isn't bad, but too many bafoons nearby shoot off the big star burst aerial shells out of their backyards. You hear the WUMP from the launch out of the tube then the report in the air. But they're always aiming them angled away so the fallout doesn't float down onto their house but someone else's instead and THAT is what [censored] me off.

Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix

Agreed. The more they have, the lower the intelligence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back