Any thoughts on the Hersheys attempted buyout?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: GiveMeAVowel
Originally Posted By: Nate1979

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/...ature-us-deaths

Conclusion: Nearly 60 people will die prematurely from the excess air pollution caused by Volkswagen cheating emissions tests in the US, according to a new study.

"will die"

But those people haven't died or been physically injured at all. Show me the medical proof.
Lets see the medical records. That's right that story is hogwash with no concrete evidence to back it up. They are making predictions they can't prove in the least. All nonsense.

Feel free to post your own peer reviewed research since you call their's hogwash. Also please post your detailed calculations and would appreciate that you research the background of the University researchers who did the study and let us know why they were not qualified to do the research......

Originally Posted By: CKN
[

yep-kind of like your prediction of people running away from Oreos in droves.....You have no clue if your "perceived perception" is accurate every where else. And to say this as fact is furthering a "hidden agenda" that you seem to have. If you don't like something don't buy it. But when there are so many other companies that manufacture major ticket items in Mexico, and you are not even acknowledge them-it shows your hidden agenda.

We wasted enough time on your anti-Mexico Oreo fetish. It's time to move on.

Do you have stock shares of Mondelez or any related companies? I bet you do.

My case is quite different from that supposed study of the diesel scandal.

Again I am not just in one store, or even a few stores in one specific small area, we are talking about a regional footprint of several large well known supermarket chains and I get to personally see the shelves at different times of day for weeks and months on end and many locations, I also get to speak to the stock boys and deliverymen that bring the products to market. The pattern is clear the Mondelez Oreo products are not leaving the shelves like they did in the decade prior. Consumers are not buying the same quantities at all.

Also you won't touch the major question I have put towards you....

WHY WON'T MONDELEZ PLACE THE COUNTRY OF ORIGIN ON THEIR OREO COOKIE PRODUCTS WHEN THEY COME FROM MEXICO?

crackmeup2.gif
20.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
I agree with vowel,most all of the foods we enjoyed when we were kids were all made with eggs,milk,cream,raw unprocessed sugar,etc. Now it's all changed to high fructose corn syrup and a brew of chemicals you can't even pronounce,and tastes nasty.

Exactly, and the consumer is learning of the changes and they don't like those, but most importantly the products don't taste good anymore either.

The sad thing is it's all about profit. Milk,eggs,real butter,raw sugar,cream,etc are expensive. High fructose corn syrup and all those chemicals are CHEAP and basically just throwaway garbage. Products are made cheap while they're charging more for them.

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
The sad thing is it's all about profit. Milk,eggs,real butter,raw sugar,cream,etc are expensive. High fructose corn syrup and all those chemicals are CHEAP and basically just throwaway garbage. Products are made cheap while they're charging more for them.

Yep. Don't let your kids eat junk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back