Lets see the cars!!!!

Originally Posted By: ls1mike
Originally Posted By: DriveHard

I have had long tubes on my L9H for almost 4 years with no problems... [/quote

Headers are fine. The WS6 is a heads/cam/intake/full exhaust car. It is fine...
Bought a new daily driver...need a new daily driver...Don't want to do that to the Caprice.
stock_2_55cae1e9772ba.jpg

51ee62f3ef1a08a493438a2d04d88e2d.jpg

I'm not going to pretend one bit that anything I buy will remain stock. My daily is my truck which has full intake, headers, full exhaust, and tuned...and waiting for either cam upgrade or supercharger, have not decided yet.

Start with the Hondas. Honda CT70 and Z50. The Z50 matches my 66 GTO for the car shows. I have 9 more Honda mini trails in the garage waiting for restoration, it's one of my many hobbies
vgu9au.jpg

My pride and joy 1966 GTO bought in 1981 and restored in 2000. It no longer has the Ca plates since I left that @#%$! state. Arizona is where it cruises now and where I can have my 9mm on my side.
14liyrd.jpg

389 Tripower with all the necessary upgrades to run on pump gas.
v6847r.jpg

2016 Prius. This is where I save the gas for my GTO. Also my 2001 Tacoma in the background.
21c6pzp.jpg

Second week I owned it. MFD shows just how many MPGs are possible. This is not the plug-in. Actual MPGs are about 5% less but outstanding nevertheless
15ea3jt.jpg

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
Here she is topless ;^)

2j3pl5i.jpg

I don't know why everyone stopped making cars with T-Tops. Sexy as H if you ask me.

EZ Mike, that is the S in RSP

I like your fleet photo.

Did the Grand Prix supercharged edition disappear to make way for the Caprice?

I rode in the back of a New Caprice. Lets not go there now, but it was pretty nice in how transparent it was.....you know, everything seemed so ironed out that nothing stood out?

Originally Posted By: mjoekingz28
EZ Mike, that is the S in RSP

I like your fleet photo.

Did the Grand Prix supercharged edition disappear to make way for the Caprice?

I rode in the back of a New Caprice. Lets not go there now, but it was pretty nice in how transparent it was.....you know, everything seemed so ironed out that nothing stood out?

LOL!

Yeah the Grand Prix left. Worth it.

Originally Posted By: DriveHard
Originally Posted By: 04SE

Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. I double dog dare you.

My hooptie 2010 CVPI is getting a set of Comp Cams this summer and I am debating on long tubes. I don't know if I want to deal with broken exhaust studs.

I have had long tubes on my L9H for almost 4 years with no problems...

He's probably worried about the factory studs breaking when he takes the logs off and they usually do.

Originally Posted By: ls1mike
The annual I got everything cleaned at once for 5 minutes so I took this picture post.
smile.gif

image.jpg

LOVE the T/A!! One of the most beautiful cars in the history of the automobile imo,all generations,all body styles.

Back