Mobil Delvac 1 5w40: where to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do you folks in the U.S.A. buy the Mobil Delvac 1 5w40 ESP stuff? a friend asked me about it. thank you in advance

I scored mine on a black Friday special at PepBoys, but I recently saw that NAPA had it on sale for $19ish a gallon.

OK, I'll look there and thanks sir
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: AZjeff
Just bought one of the 10 quarts jugs at W/M for $30ish.
Delvac 1 ESP or Delvac 1300 Super? 2.5 gallons of Delvac 1 ESP for $30ish is an exceptional deal. Do you have a link?

Originally Posted By: 2015_PSD
Originally Posted By: AZjeff
Just bought one of the 10 quarts jugs at W/M for $30ish.
Delvac 1 ESP or Delvac 1300 Super? 2.5 gallons of Delvac 1 ESP for $30ish is an exceptional deal. Do you have a link?

1300 sorry. Thought the OP description was a typo. 1 5w40...

Originally Posted By: car51
Where do you folks in the U.S.A. buy the Mobil Delvac 1 5w40 ESP stuff? a friend asked me about it. thank you in advance

Where does your friend live? In our area, a couple of years ago, the only place I found locally that carried the Delvac 1 5W-40 ESP was one chain of truck stop. But, then, last year Meijer started carrying it, then a couple of months ago, Rural King started stocking it, and now Advance Auto is carrying it as well.

Amazon sells it as well. Is your friend trying to find it locally? The above mentioned places are the only ones I have found carrying it thus far in our area.

Actually he lives in the Wilkes Barre PA area. He ordered a 4pack of 4 1 gallon jugs thru Peteoleum Service Company. It was like $129~ shipped to him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back