Delo 400 SD 15w30 From Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, good to know. It's not a high volume product (yet), so that's OK for the batch date. Since Chevron is not huge on pushing their oils, it will take a while to to catch on...

Sweet!

$28.04 for three 1 gallon jugs is $9.32/gallon. Pretty good deal and free shipping.

I suggested this oil to the fleet maintenance manager at my work so that he could stock just one oil and he thought that 15w was too thick for 6cyl Ford Rangers. It's been 100°s for over a week here. Would it really be that drastic? Plus my company already buys Chevron Lubes so they wouldn't need to open a new account. Fleet consists mainly of F-450's, 6cyl Rangers, and 8cyl F-150's.

So Merk could definitely use it in Fresno, CA if WalMart runs out of 10w30?
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: SavagePatch
Sweet!

$28.04 for three 1 gallon jugs is $9.32/gallon. Pretty good deal and free shipping.

I suggested this oil to the fleet maintenance manager at my work so that he could stock just one oil and he thought that 15w was too thick for 6cyl Ford Rangers. It's been 100°s for over a week here. Would it really be that drastic? Plus my company already buys Chevron Lubes so they wouldn't need to open a new account. Fleet consists mainly of F-450's, 6cyl Rangers, and 8cyl F-150's.

Where did you find it this cheap?? I'm certainly interested at that price for my PSD!

Originally Posted By: racin4ds
Originally Posted By: SavagePatch
Sweet!

Where did you find it this cheap?? I'm certainly interested at that price for my PSD!
Amazon, in the 3 gallon box. If I wasn't overloaded with HDEOs, I would have bought a few!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back