Penz copper bottle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: rsylvstr
Me prime. Me no pay

You're still paying for the $75 a year Prime membership. By time you pay for that and the memberships to Costco, Samsclub, and GNC vitamins, that's alotta money going out.

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
Me prime. Me no pay

You're still paying for the $75 a year Prime membership. By time you pay for that and the memberships to Costco, Samsclub, and GNC vitamins, that's alotta money going out.
Prime easily pays for itself. And why on earth would anyone have a membership to a vitamin store? And 2 warehouse outlets? Costco doesn't even have very good prices to begin with.

Originally Posted By: Nick1994
Me prime. Me no pay

Prime easily pays for itself. And why on earth would anyone have a membership to a vitamin store? And 2 warehouse outlets? Costco doesn't even have very good prices to begin with.

Given the number of books I go through on the Kindle, Prime is a real money saver.

Last edited:
And why on earth would anyone have a membership to a vitamin store?

lol.gif
Them muscle dudes with their supplements.
grin2.gif

Can i use this with a pennzoil rebate?

Maybe if i keep the oci to less than 2k , there is less risk of pennzoil sludging and costing me $$$ somewhere else?

Originally Posted By: RegDunlop
Can i use this with a pennzoil rebate?

Maybe if i keep the oci to less than 2k , there is less risk of pennzoil sludging and costing me $$$ somewhere else?

Less than 2K oci, how is the vehicle used? What makes you think Pennzoil is going to sludge and cost you $$ somewhere else?

I too would really like to know what sort of driving conditions you are in to have a 2k oci. My Pennzoil HM in my 4.0 doesn't even get dark until 3k miles lol

Havoline 5w30 HM going in tomorrow

I added about six ounces of MMO a few hundred miles ago and I get smoke at startup. Never had that.

Costco has great prices on almost everything in the store. Oil? When there is a rebate. Prime membership pays for itself in no time if you do any online shopping and appreciate free 2 day shipping. You can also a stream video and a lot of other stuff as part of the membership. And if you split the cost with family members, it's even cheaper. You can add multiple billing methods and shipping addresses. I pay one year, my mom pays the next. Only oils I've ordered from Amazon are redline gear oils. But so many detailing chemicals are cheaper on Amazon.

Still waiting on my order. At least they send updates and say it is coming the end of the month.

I love this oil. 36 quarts for $66 and change. They even used UPS overnight. Ordered several months ago. Love how this oil turned dark so quickly in my truck. Well, then again I'm just assuming it was cleaning up quickly.

Me prime. Me no pay

You're still paying for the $75 a year Prime membership. By time you pay for that and the memberships to Costco, Samsclub, and GNC vitamins, that's a lotta money going out.

But, COSTCO does have very good grades in food stuffs. A lot of their veggies are much better than you can get a chains like Safeway. If you compare their prices to boutique grocers with similar quility, you are ahead.

My wife is a gourmet cook (and runs a certified organic small farm kitchen garden). She'll drive 40 minutes to the nearest COSTCO to get some stuff. Of course she'll have lists and it'll be a shopping day anyway, but ... I like their gas prices and tires
smile.gif

Don't know what I'd do with 160 qts of one flavor ... Prolly just buy a drum instead
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back