Post your latest beer consumption

It has been a long time since I had this stuff...

P1020549.jpg

Originally Posted By: camrydriver111
Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
It has been a long time since I had this stuff...

Was it good or disappointing?

Definitely good, although somewhat less bitter than what I remembered. Possibly this has something to do with it...

P1020550.jpg

New Belgium Fat Tire at a lovely little restaurant in Alexandria:

NB_Fat_Tire01.jpg

The hostess was an honest 9.5/10; absolutely smoking hot. We looked like a bunch of mouth-breathing idiots, LOL!
grin.gif

Where in Alexandria? My brother lives there. I received a six pack of Fat Tire bottles for Christmas from my uncle, meh. It seems their beer ranking on beeradvocate are just average. I want to try some Sierra Nevada Torpedo next.

Originally Posted By: SatinSilver
Where in Alexandria? My brother lives there. I received a six pack of Fat Tire bottles for Christmas from my uncle, meh. It seems their beer ranking on beeradvocate are just average. I want to try some Sierra Nevada Torpedo next.

Down at the water front, near that neat cobblestone street? It was the Union Street Public House.

Ahh yes very nice down there. Old town it sounds like. Nothing like renting some bikes for a ride along the Potomac or a little kayaking then a nice craft brew.

Originally Posted By: SatinSilver
Ahh yes very nice down there. Old town it sounds like. Nothing like renting some bikes for a ride along the Potomac or a little kayaking then a nice craft brew.

Yes, it is in Old Town. It was quite lovely
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: krismoriah72
Mickeys Fine Malt Liquor- Been pretty hot here lately and doing some yard work and garden work..Mickeys has been hitting the spot very well. I am at about .87 per bottle and may be my new current 'working beer'

Found this beer at my local wal-mart..elusive to find except for poorer parts of town.

Ahhhhh, the bad old days. Mickey's big mouths.....

Went and picked up eight craft beer tonight, this is the first one I've tried of the lot:

Cause & Effect Blonde - Brewed in Burlington, ON

Originally Posted By: Zaedock
Originally Posted By: LT4 Vette
ZERO, I don't drink either.... its a waste of $$$

So is a Vette.
23.gif

^ This is incorrect.

Drinking a Modelo Especial. Its very good. Had severql beers that tasted the same. This one tastes decent, and I do not have to force myself to drink it.

Next up: Sam Adams (they don't use cans) and a wine. And I do not usually drink.

Back