Dyade, Eurol, Ravenol Lubricants

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have used RAVENOL HCL SAE 5W-30 and it was great oil but rather expensive here in the USA
Have not used the others-sorry.

Ravenol is here in Germany well regarded as the best of the smaller Oil companys.

I use it sometimes in my motorcycle. Nothing to complain.

The Ravenol MTF II is the best gear oil i ever used in my Honda, it beats the original Honda MTF and Castrol 75W in a outstanding way, it gives shift like silk cold and hot.

Sadly, UOA and VOAs here in Germany are litteraly unknown, so there is almost no data about Ravenol oils.

Ravenol does indeed have some very interesting oils, such as the 20W50 full synthetic V-Twin Motorcycle oil, unfortunately I haven't found this anywhere yet, not even in their own onlineshop....

They do have very reasonable priced Ester based Motorcycle oils too.

Very interesting oils from Ravenol!

Originally Posted By: ChristianReske

Sadly, UOA and VOAs here in Germany are litteraly unknown, so there is almost no data about Ravenol oils.

That's unfortunately true, here in Europe almost noone does oil analysis - but they discuss the quality of oils.

I found 1 german company that would do oil analysis for private persons. It isn't even that expensive, 1 analysis is somwhere around 65-70$.

Here in europe most people judge the quality of the oil by how it feels in their engine and gearbox, but we here on Bitog know, that a good feeling oil unfortunately doesn't always mean nice analysis figures....

Last edited:
Ravenol is sold in the USA in very low numbers, but I have not seen those other brands in the USA.

I use their dual clutch transmission fluid in my car because it cost so much less than everything else. It performs exactly like the OEM oil which costs far more.

Originally Posted By: dailydriver
^^^Is it still ONLY Blauparts exclusively that carries the Ravenol products in our country??

I think Ravenol just started to sell their oils from this new website:
http://www.ravenolamerica.com/

They have several products that would never be used in any German car. For one example, they make their own Honda DW-1 transmission fluid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back