Road America

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone going to IndyCar this weekend going to be outstanding weather and big attendance finally they come back to the best road coarse and most beautiful track in North America. 4 day pass and live 10 minutes away you bet I'll be at track non stop.

Last edited:
I won't be there, but I am supremely jealous. Need to get more use out of my Charlie Kimball stuff.

I totally dropped the ball on getting tickets to the Cup race at Sonoma this weekend. I wanted to see Smoke run one more time before he retires.

Originally Posted By: bdcardinal
I won't be there, but I am supremely jealous. Need to get more use out of my Charlie Kimball stuff.

I totally dropped the ball on getting tickets to the Cup race at Sonoma this weekend. I wanted to see Smoke run one more time before he retires.
I know you are big road race fan you ever get up here and need place to stay my place is always open. I lived here all might life Elkhart Lake comes alive and no better town to be in on a race weekend.

Love going there, great track and atmosphere. I'm down in madison so it's a little longer drive but we'll worth it and recommended to anyone. I usually go every year to the ama motorcycle races but I should go to a few more different events as they host so many. Also do a track day on the bike, still working up to those superspeeedway tracks though haha

Great crowd at a picturesque and challenging circuit. That kink tests the huevos!
I hope they race there each season.

It's on my bucket list.

Glad to see Indycar here. It was a good race and from the arial shots it looks like a ton of cars/people were in attendance. Looks like they're coming back next year, too!

Also, my boys at RealTime Racing in the Acura TLX, particularly Ryan Eversely with two wins, did a great job in the PWC support races.

Originally Posted By: dailydriver
^^ANY chance we'll ever see the Indycars at one of the NJMP courses??

That would be cool. I wish they would televise the ARCA race there.

Highly doubtful but it's cool to imagine. Lightning is too short for them so it would have to be Thunderbolt. The track doesn't have the provenance needed to attract a series like that IMO; however, the catch 22 scenario is someone has to give it a chance so it can get that provenance. For now I'll just keep driving my S2000 on Lightning and enjoying every minute of it!

Just a absolutely perfect 4 day race weekend anyone who loves road racing RA IS a must on the bucket list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back