Do you get the oil change "itch"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this cold weather the only itch I have is from dry skin. I'm glad I planned my oil changes around the cold weather this year.

I only put about 3000 miles per year on my truck. I scratch that itch once per year.

Originally Posted By: silvercivicsi
I think I would get tired of changing my oil every 3 weeks.

Isn't it taboo to say that on this site.
grin.gif

I usually get the itch one week after the oil change. To cure this itch/addiction, I change the oil on family and friends' cars. Having other vehicles to work on definitely keeps my addiction under control.

Last edited:
I am finding I am getting the itch whenever the weather is bad. However when the weather is good and I have the opportunity to change it I don't get the itch!

I get the itch after the cap goes back on-- I look at the 'next victim'. I'll lube the bike chain just to take the edge off. I think about it in bed, when I should be occupied with the wife. It is sick. I am sick. It is getting worse. Is there LA meetings around?

I've been getting the itch recently but the cold, wet garage floor instantly makes it subside
grin.gif

I've been getting the itch a bit too. 1,600 more miles until 10k on this oil change. About a month or so away

I get the itch around halfway through. I love changing the oil in anything possible because good goes into the engine and it makes me feel great inside....:)

Originally Posted By: Bud
I only put about 3000 miles per year on my truck. I scratch that itch once per year.

Same here. And that Penz Copper bottle turned my oil dark dark in about 1k!

So you actually have a truck or just the Pilot
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back