BIBLE STUDENT GONE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had put up a question about pets. I received some great answers yesterday. Today I looked ant the topic and answers are missing. Where are they? Ed

Yeah exactly!

Originally Posted By: jcwit
OH MY, we might offend someone!

Pure PC in action!

Back to the gun forms where a man can be a man!

I didn't realize that my question of what happens when a Pet dies would offend. The word Bible or heaven would happen to be in the answer. If that offends anyone, I think they need professional help and possibly should not be out in public without a leash. Ha

Quote:
FORUM RULES
2. This forum is open to the public, and any person who agrees to abide by these rules is welcome to become a member. The forum is the private property of its owner, and no member shall have or gain any ownership interest in the forum as a result of becoming a member. All decisions regarding the membership and operation of this forum shall rest in the sole discretion of the owner or his designated agents.

Originally Posted By: HR1940
I have noticed that recently members have been making derogatory remarks about each other and belittling various post. If you can not treat another member with respect please do not post. Each member has a right to their own opinion. Please read the board rules and remember there will be no Sex, Religion or Politics on this site. If it contains anything with political content then it is politics. Remember this site is about Oil and Additives and I want it to be a place for members to come and relax. Helen Riek

Originally Posted By: wwilson
All,

Look at the definition of inflammatory below. I think we can all agree that RSP can be very inflammatory. What we are trying to accomplish by banning all RSP discussion is to keep BITOG a friendly place to hang out. Unfortunately there is no way to exactly define what is RSP and what is not. We simply rely on our moderators good judgment to decide what is or what could potentially be inflammatory and lock or delete the post/threads. This may not always be perfect, but it's as close as we're going to get.

American Heritage Dictionary:
in·flam·ma·to·ry Audio Help (ĭn-flām'ə-tôr'ē, -tōr'ē) Pronunciation Key
adj.

1. Arousing passion or strong emotion, especially anger, belligerence, or desire.
2. Characterized or caused by inflammation.

Originally Posted By: jcwit
OH MY, we might offend someone!

Pure PC in action!

Not sure what you're talking about. The rules are quite clear per above, and the number of members sending comments about the violation of the no R/S/P rule was sufficient to justify closure.

Originally Posted By: Eddie
I didn't realize that my question of what happens when a Pet dies would offend. The word Bible or heaven would happen to be in the answer. If that offends anyone, I think they need professional help and possibly should not be out in public without a leash. Ha

Again, you asked a specific question that was absolutely bound to go down a path violating the R/S/P rule.

Originally Posted By: Eddie
Is there any thing in the Bible with reference to pets after they die?

Sorry for your loss, but asking a specifically pointed religiously-oriented question violates site rules, nothing more, nothing less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back