Prime Guard Oil Filters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, forgive me if this has been discussed, but the information is either older or I couldn't find it. I like Prime Guard Oil filters, every car I've had or people I know have never had a problem with them despite the filter being a generic kind. You can't beat the price either. I've looked on ebay saw them there, but can anyone recommend other places to order/get these filters. I assume most gas stations just order them in bulk and I wouldn't mind ordering a case to squirrel them away. Any good sites to order them from? thanks all

-O

Originally Posted By: Tech819
Rockauto.com

Thanks Tech just checked it out but they do not carry my filter type. "POF2500"

Thanks Tech I will.

I know Chinese made and all that lol, but I've never had a problem with them. My father in law has an F-250 approaching 100,000 miles and has always had prime Guard filters through his garage he goes to and no problems whatsoever. I like them for that reason, plus they are cheap and I just want to stock up on them.

Originally Posted By: Tech819
Rockauto.com

Just watch your car on that site for a while; wholesale closeouts will have filters under a buck, or about $1.40 including shipping. They have many brands that you'd find at quick lubes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back