what do you think about Brian Tracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
A million dollars won't buy a decent house in the San Francisco Bay area these days so a millionaire isn't what is used to be.

You answer an ad that promises the key to wealth. You send in $10 and you get back a set of instructions that tell you to produce an ad that promises the key to wealth if the responder will just send in $10.

Originally Posted By: SatinSilver
Originally Posted By: JennyHemi
Looks like the kind of shtick Kevin Trudeau tried to pull off.

Hopefully Mr. Tracy doesn't end up in prison like he did.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-trudeau-appeal-idUSKCN0VE2O3

Both base their business model on the concept that people are suckers, but "YOU can be smarter than the suckers if you just do *this*! [oh, and send in your money]". They're both carnival barkers with nicer suits and better technology.

Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
Watched half the video.

Basically have goals in life and work towards accomplishing them.

Yes man,,,, that’s the plain way,,,the one we all shall follow

Both base their business model on the concept that people are suckers, but "YOU can be smarter than the suckers if you just do *this*! [oh, and send in your money]". They're both carnival barkers with nicer suits and better technology.

I didn’t send any money,,,,and I've never paid for software,,,,,why do you think I'm a moron?

I really don't like to do anything. The more I do something the A.D.D kicks in then I hate it.

Originally Posted By: koffy

I didn’t send any money,,,,and I've never paid for software,,,,,why do you think I'm a moron?

I wasn't posting to you or about you, koffy.

The title of your thread is "what do you think about Brian Tracy". I answered that question only.

I wasn't posting to you or about you, koffy.

The title of your thread is "what do you think about Brian Tracy". I answered that question only.

zorry man,,,, some people just talk [censored] but there is more than that out there

Why don't you like Kevin Trudeau?

zorry man,,,, some people just talk [censored] but there is more than that out there

No worries... we're good
smile.gif

Brian Tracy is a smart guy. He's got a lot of good information. He's got a book called "Eat that Frog" which is a good read.

I didn't watch the video. Other guys to read are Jim Rohn, Havey Mackay, Zig Ziglar.

what do you think about Brian Tracy

Never heard of him and I didn't watch your video. But let me make a few guesses.

1. He is giving a talk to a room full of people who paid to be at his "seminar".
2. He is giving a talk about some sort of self-help. Make yourself a better person, get rich by applying a few common sense practices, etc.
3. He has 3 or more self-help style books that he has written.

Quite frankly, the whole self-help industry serves to make a few people rich-namely the ones who charge people to attend their seminars and get them to buy their books. They prey on the people who are so weak minded that they spend their time attending seminars rather than really improving themselves.

All they do is parrot the same stuff over and over again, most of which is common sense. Yet people continue to hand over their money to these folks and walk out feeling "empowered"; a feeling that lasts most of them about a week.

Much like the latest and greatest diet fad, the self-help fads come and go, and there is a segment of the population too foolish to recognize it for what it really is, and they continue chasing the same thing over and over, but never really succeed in anything other than making someone else wealthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back