Beretta U22 Neos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al

Son bought one the other week. I shot it a bit today. I really like it. I actually had to use the tip of my trigger finger to fire it but. I really like it. Very accurate. Under 400 out the door. I would buy one but I can use his anytime.

II don't know how they compare to other .22 pistols, but I've never liked the the looks of the .22 Beretta. The next .22 pistol I buy will most likely be the new Smith & Wesson Victory.

Originally Posted By: skyactiv
II don't know how they compare to other .22 pistols, but I've never liked the the looks of the .22 Beretta.

Neither have I. I'm a Browning Buckmark fan myself. I now have 3 of them.

Mine is ammunition picky. It's my least favorite Beretta .22.

The 87 Cheetah is the class of the .22 field. It's a real pistol, chambered for .22.

I do like the Beretta Model 87 Target, as well as the Cheetah. High dollar, but both are worth it. IMHO the Beretta 87 Target is the only one that's comparable to a Smith & Wesson Model 41.

I've always liked shooting a 22 semi pistol cause its fun and cheap, but like you, i've always known someone who had one and I shot theirs. As much as I like them, I just haven't found a place for one in my gun budget.

I've got SW22 Victory and it's a peach. Nail driver and has eaten everything I've fed it. The only issue is the bolt that holds the barrel can work loose if not tightened properly. This causes the barrel to get loose. I've not had it happen to me yet, but plenty of videos online showing the problem. Field stripping is a breeze and so is changing the barrel. I've already got a Volquartsen barrel on order to try out.

After checking out the SW22 Victory..I wish he had bought that. Looks like the one to buy. I just might..lol

I have a 6 inch Neos. Only ammo it wont eat is bulk box Remington. Been SUPER reliable with everything else.

It does look a bit like a Buck Rogers gun, but for the 279 bucks I paid for mine new, I cannot complain. I have owned worse 22's, like the Erma 22 Luger I had.

I also have a 6-inch barrel Neos. Very nice, well made gun. Comes with a second mag and a nice carry container. Not hard to field strip, you just have to pay attention. Great gun for a beginner, which is what I've done with it. I wish I'd had one to learn pistol, but made do with a Ruger GP-100.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back