Small Arms Caliber Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: UltrafanUK

The ultimate bar fight weapon I saw used in Trinidad was a gas powered belt fed 9mm salvo handgun. Luckily it was only loaded with cheap Chinese ammo, jammed after 7 rounds and didn't kill anyone. With the right 22 ammo (The weapon is a modified 9mm with a fat handle that has a belt of 22 rounds and a small gas cartridge). The owner said it was a Christmas present, but we didn't think a weapon that can fire 50 rounds in less than 3 seconds was funny. It's a salvo gun as it takes nearly 10 minutes to reload (Fiddly belt and gas cylinder threads).

Reading this tall tale, I can't help but think of aspiring Queen Hillary's "story" of landing and running from the plane taking sniper fire ...

Always good for a laugh.

Originally Posted By: Win
Originally Posted By: UltrafanUK

The ultimate bar fight weapon I saw used in Trinidad was a gas powered belt fed 9mm salvo handgun. Luckily it was only loaded with cheap Chinese ammo, jammed after 7 rounds and didn't kill anyone. With the right 22 ammo (The weapon is a modified 9mm with a fat handle that has a belt of 22 rounds and a small gas cartridge). The owner said it was a Christmas present, but we didn't think a weapon that can fire 50 rounds in less than 3 seconds was funny. It's a salvo gun as it takes nearly 10 minutes to reload (Fiddly belt and gas cylinder threads).

Reading this tall tale, I can't help but think of aspiring Queen Hillary's "story" of landing and running from the plane taking sniper fire ...

Always good for a laugh.

No kidding! This guy really needs to put down the crack pipe, and take a breath of fresh air.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back