NBA Final Game 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is the game 7 of the NBA final. Which team will be the champion this year ?

Draymond Green will kick some Cavaliers in the groin, which Cavaliers player(s) will be the victim today ?

Originally Posted By: HTSS_TR
Today is the game 7 of the NBA final. Which team will be the champion this year ?

Draymond Green will kick some Cavaliers in the groin, which Cavaliers player(s) will be the victim today ?

I'm really Hoping that Cleveland can shock the world and upset the Warriors. The city of Cleveland needs a championship more than Golden State does.

I know some people dislike Lebron. Even if you dislike him, I give him respect for returning to Cleveland to try and win a Championship there.

I think GS losing will also show the Warriors that they need to mature. I personally think Curry is a little too cocky. Throwing his mouth guard into the crowd showed his true colors when he's having an off day.

Reminds me of the Superbowl when Cam Newton won the game on paper before he set foot on the field and when reality set in, he displayed his lack of Maturity.

Go CAVS!!!!!

I find it hilarious you made fun of green.

I just said maybe if he punches Anderson Varejão he wont get so many "loose ball" fouls.

Varejão is also super-flopper.

Cabs win. That was one heck of a game 7. They've lifted the curse!!!!

To top it off they are the first team in finals history to come back from being down 3-1 to win game 7.

Last edited:
Did I mention I lived in akron for 7 years, now I live 3miles away in a suburb of akron.

They have signs all over for almost 10 years "entering Akron home of Labron James"

Last edited:
Terrific game. For the BITOG connection, where are the old curmudgeons and racists to say that modern athletes/NBA players don't exhibit sportsmanship? The Warriors were lining up to hug LeBron on the court after the fact.

jeff

Originally Posted By: JC1
Cabs win. That was one heck of a game 7. They've lifted the curse!!!!

To top it off they are the first team in finals history to come back from being down 3-1 to win game 7.

+1

Go Cavs!!!

What a great game!

Finally. 52 years of waiting. My neighborhood is going nuts. People have TV's on their porch's and we were all watching the game outside. Anyone else on BITOG from Cleveland - we finally got a win!!!!!!!!!!

No matter who you were rooting for, nobody can say that wasn't a good game...it was by far the best game of the series! Congrats CLE!

This game is so unpredictable.. I lost $600 for this
frown.gif

I completely forgot about the bad thing that comes about from CLE winning the title...and that's the people calling into the satellite radio sports talk programs and claiming that LeBron is as good, or better than Jordan. No doubt LeBron is the best in the game of the current players, but he isn't as good, never was as good, and never will be as good as Jordan, and claiming he is, is ridiculous.

I used to like LeBron until he made the big show (on ESPN ?) about his departure from Cleveland to Miami. From that day on I lost all my respect for him, up to a point that I hate to see him play, and I hate Miami team because of him.

Many will not agree with me, but that is okay. I have my standard and nobody should do the same.

Originally Posted By: HTSS_TR
I used to like LeBron until he made the big show (on ESPN ?) about his departure from Cleveland to Miami. From that day on I lost all my respect for him, up to a point that I hate to see him play, and I hate Miami team because of him.

Many will not agree with me, but that is okay. I have my standard and nobody should do the same.

I don't really care about all the off-court stuff, what I care about is how the game is played...no doubt LeBron is the best player in the game today, but he will never even be in the same league as Jordan...the funniest thing about most of the people who claim James is as good or better than Jordan is that most of them are too young to even have seen Jordan play. How can you compare to something/someone you haven't seen?

Ok, I'll play devil's advocate. I think Jordan was definitely a better scorer than Lebron but in every other facet of the game, I would say Lebron is better. Lebron also isn't as selfish as Jordan, though Jordan integrated teammates much more later in his career, but one can also argue that that was due to Phil Jackson. And I say that because PJ was able to reign in even Kobe who is basically a ball stopper and quite possibly the most selfish player in the NBA.

But the bottomline is this: How does a player presence impact his team's W-L record? Every time you take Lebron off a team or add him, you see significant difference in W-L. You can't say the same for Jordan. When he was playing baseball that one year, the Bulls dropped a measly 2 games and still went deep in the playoffs. And Jordan's teams were pretty lousy until Pippen, Grant, Rodman and Phil Jackson showed up.

If we are talking about pure basketball skills, Jordan is unrivaled. But basketball is a team game. Jordan might be the only guy in the history of the game who could shoot above 40% doing 1 on 2 or 1 on 3 drives and that makes great youtube material. But even better would be if he just passed it to a wide open teammate. Not as spectacular but probably improves the team's overall shooting %. Lebron naturally integrates into a team much better than Jordan did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back