Blackfire Wet Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone ever heard of this name brand paint sealant? I received a FREE 16 oz. bottle of it today to try on my truck. Opinions, please?

31669no.jpg

A few years ago I attempted to learn about waxes and such via detailing forums. I'm familiar with it only because it was mentioned positively by many, I've never used it.
From what I gathered it is quality, give it a go.

Blackfire is a very good brand...rest easy using their products. Ive used their products for years

I received a 4oz bottle sample with an autogeek purchase a couple years ago. Used it on my F150 and loved it. Even on the bright blue it had anice deep gloss, and it lasted longer than anything else I've tried including Meg's UPW.

Of course, given how much it costs I would hope so. Definitely a top notch product in my opinion but one I personally can't justify the cost of.

I heard it was very good. I wish I could get 16 ounces free, I have the perfect vehicle to try it out on. lol

Originally Posted By: demarpaint
I heard it was very good. I wish I could get 16 ounces free, I have the perfect vehicle to try it out on. lol

DP, I had originally ordered and received a bottle of FINISH KARE 218 from AUTOGEEK.NET to be used as my sealant for my trucks paint.

It is absolutely superior PROVIDING the surface has been properly prepared. Quite the freebie!

I've been using since last year. It seems very good but I'm new to polymer sealants. Superior pricing with the frequent sales at http://www.blackfirewax.com/ You may want to join the email list. Usually at least 25% off, sometimes there are buy one 50 off or so deals. Same owners as autogeek , appears they just have a place to offer discounts that doesn't pinch their full price sales at autogeek.

Originally Posted By: deanm11

I've been using since last year. It seems very good but I'm new to polymer sealants. Superior pricing with the frequent sales at http://www.blackfirewax.com/ You may want to join the email list. Usually at least 25% off, sometimes there are buy one 50 off or so deals. Same owners as autogeek , appears they just have a place to offer discounts that doesn't pinch their full price sales at autogeek.

I went to the site, autogeek.net, and joined. I then made a post about ZAINO sealant. A moderator then PM'ed me and said I had broken the site rules. You can ONLY talk about AG products on their site. He was very nice to me. He asked what I was doing, what I could afford, and my detail procedures. He then told me he could send me a free sample of a sealant that he uses exclusively. I told him I had bought the FINISH KARE 218 because that was in my budget. He said the free sample would be better. Heck I was shocked to see he had sent me a 16 oz. bottle.
My son and his friends are going to detail my truck this Sunday. I will take before and after pics.
34.gif
thumbsup2.gif

Go to crowded autogeek and yell "FIRE" at top of your lungs; as your punishment, you will be given BWD free.

Isn't that what happened with the OP? :)

Originally Posted By: Vikas

Go to crowded autogeek and yell "FIRE" at top of your lungs; as your punishment, you will be given BWD free.

LOL

No Vikas, that's not how it happened. If it bothers you that much, I can PM you what actually happened.

Come on; that was a joke!

It was based upon what you told us:- "He said the free sample would be better. Heck I was shocked to see he had sent me a 16 oz. bottle. "

Come on; that was a joke!

It was based upon what you told us:- "He said the free sample would be better. Heck I was shocked to see he had sent me a 16 oz. bottle. "

Vikas, please forgive me! I send my deepest apologies.
smile.gif

Blackfire Wet Diamond works great - but I have only used it once. As with any of these products, proper prep (clay) is key to obtaining optimal results. On the vehicle I used it on, it lasted almost 6 months - but the car was rarely driven and garaged. Most of these "creme" type paint sealants will hide defects and swirls for a short period of time (couple of washes) due to their oils, so this may be of interest to some people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back