Valvoline Premium Blue 15w40 HDEO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've searched around and can't find any hits on this one. Anyone used it, or better yet had it sampled in a shared sump bike?

I've used it. It was fine. I did notice a little more " grab" from the clutch in my ST1300. Not bad, just required a little more finesse leaving lights.

Originally Posted By: beanoil
I've used it. It was fine. I did notice a little more " grab" from the clutch in my ST1300. Not bad, just required a little more finesse leaving lights.

Just curious, as compared to what? The reason I'm asking is I notice the same thing in my Harley RK with this oil and have been wondering if it's the nature of the clutch itself or the oil. It's not what I'd call a problem, but it's definitely there right about mid way of the clutch action.

Originally Posted By: MoreCowbellAz
Originally Posted By: beanoil

Just curious, as compared to what? The reason I'm asking is I notice the same thing in my Harley RK with this oil and have been wondering if it's the nature of the clutch itself or the oil. It's not what I'd call a problem, but it's definitely there right about mid way of the clutch action.

As compared to Delvac, and Rotella.

I use it, great in my 06 ST1300 which just rolled over 100,000 miles.
Find it on sale for a round $10

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back