How to pull many/all UOA for "X" vehicle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

I regularly see diff types of vehicles referenced on the site such as: your Jeep 4.0L engine really likes zinc, or runs well on 20w50...

This seems to be data that was perhaps collected over many years of the boards community contributions and analysis of used oil analysis for that particular vehicle...

is there any way i can collect this same info, or any other that might be useful...in the oil analysis realm (gear oil analysis, 4x4 TC analysis, ATF analysis, etc.) for my specific Motor, Axle, Trans., etc.?

Just curious as I would like to know spiffy info like that about my vehicle in order to better maintain it.

Thanks in advance

Most of what you read on this site is either anecdotal evidence or wild speculation.

There are some facts, but not as many as you hope to find.

Technically the info can be pulled on the back end by the site owners. It's all just a database as far as posts are concerned.

The problem though is navigating the verbiage of how people discuss oil analysis.

It would be nice to be able to smart query by hard criteria like oil weight, vehicle type, etc.

ok, thats essentially what i was after, was the database info on the back end, whether it was served up for end users like us, and could be gathered on specific criteria such as vehicle or possibly oil type. maybe one day this will become available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back