I'm a Sucker for fuel / combustion system cleaners

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just purchased B12 Total Combustion Cleaning Kit which includes hose and adapters along with the cleaner. I will keep you posted if I double my horse power :) I don't believe we ever discussed this one here. The price is right on Amazon, so I went for it.

51t7X1x4gLL.jpg

Last edited:
I like Berryman products

The chem dip cam for carbs is really nasty, but it cleans everything you put in it

I use B12 Chemtool as a fuel system cleaner

Two cans in a empty tank, fill it with 89 octane, and give it the old Italian tune up

Originally Posted By: michaelluscher
I like Berryman products

The chem dip cam for carbs is really nasty, but it cleans everything you put in it

I use B12 Chemtool as a fuel system cleaner

Two cans in a empty tank, fill it with 89 octane, and give it the old Italian tune up

OMG. Two cans. I am scared when I put one can in. That stuff is wicked bad. It dissolves varnish and sludge like nothing I be ever used. Problem is it also dissolves plastic. Definitely for adults.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: edwardh1
Ive owned toyotas that went 200k without any fuel system chemicals

I had a German Shepard that lived 18 years with no hip trouble, whats your point?

Originally Posted By: Vikas
I just purchased B12 Total Combustion Cleaning Kit which includes hose and adapters along with the cleaner. I will keep you posted if I double my horse power :) I don't believe we ever discussed this one here. The price is right on Amazon, so I went for it.

Your wallet will be lighter, so you'll automatically see slightly better fuel mileage and slightly more power, even before you dump it into your car.

Originally Posted By: Trav

I had a German Shepard that lived 18 years with no hip trouble, whats your point?

lol.gif
lol.gif

lol.gif
01.gif

crackmeup2.gif

The hoses allow metered administration of the liquid from the can in to a vacuum line. They claim it is one time use only because the chemical is so potent but I think they are bluffing. Half the fun of the kit is having those contraptions.

Not getting the GHT reference; I have been a BITOG member before GHT was even born!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back